Relax Relax

Just listened to your whole EP. Its very beautiful. Your style is so calm and unique, it entices thoughts about my own life when i listen to it which is something i greatly respect.

5/5 amazing!

Everything We Stand For Everything We Stand For

Very beautiful. I really like the percussion it fits so well with the melody

Enteroar - Transfixion Enteroar - Transfixion

Very unique. I like the classical feel along with the moombahcore. It sounds crisp and very well structured. Very creative :)

Enteroar responds:

Thanks for your review =)

Flushing (Instrumental) Flushing (Instrumental)

So sick! The whole song flows so nicely! I would love to hear some vocals over this

The Circle Of Hell The Circle Of Hell

I like this a lot! The instruments go really well together, the sidechain sounds amazing, kick is heavy, the beat is interesting. And i really like the synth that comes in around 1:45. overall i would say its a very well produced track. Keep up the good work :)

Nevrosia666 responds:

Thanks a lot :D

Kirby- Green Greens remix Kirby- Green Greens remix

Yo this is dank!

Skeletal Condition Skeletal Condition

I like this a lot! I love the effects and how evolving/moving the track is. very well done! the only thing i would suggest is maybe put a couple filter sweeps here and there throughout the song to give it a little more variety and sound

Tigautomata Tigautomata

This is awesome! I love how chill and interesting everything is. Very well produced

Good is Dumb (W.I.P) Good is Dumb (W.I.P)

Awesome!

This is legit! nicely done :)

gavkay21 responds:

Thanks man every time i put a gabber song up here it gets flamed coz no one gets it glad you like it